People say all kinds of crazy things about law school (and about being a lawyer).
Most are well-meaning, but that doesn’t mean they know what they’re talking about!
Be careful who you trust, and always do your own research.
Common Law School Myths
Without further ado, some common law school myths, debunked:
- Law School Myth #1: Lawyers Make a Lot of Money
- Law School Myth #2: Student Loan Debt is “Good Debt”
- Law School Myth #3: Law School Gives You Three More Years to Decide What to Do With Your Life
- Law School Myth #4: Life as a Lawyer is Exciting and Intellectually Challenging
- Law School Myth #5: Getting a Law Degree Opens Lots of Doors
- Law School Myth #6: You Can Trust a Law School’s Employment Numbers
Want an update when new law school myths are debunked?
Sign up for our weekly newsletter and be in the know!